Saturday 25 January 2014

Element 6 - West Ryde

This is my new favourite cafe.  It's a local; the service is fantastic, the food is amazing, it has character and atmosphere and I used the wifi.  What more could you ask for from a cafe?  I love it.

I had the soy chai latte which was very tasty with a touch of honey.  It's not powdered chai. I also had the bacon and egg roll which had a sweet chutney and onion relish.  Maybe it had a touch too much chutney but overall I was very impressed.

My work colleague Mr Choi suggested I check it out and I didn't really make the effort but I got there in the end.  Love it

Prices: About 15 all up for myself



I then came back here on Good Friday where I ordered more tastiness for breakfast.  Best Cafe locally, forget Eastwood, Top Ryde, Meadowbank... this is where it's at.

Poached eggs with sourdough toast

Vegetarian Breakfast

Element 6 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment