Monday 21 July 2014

Makoto Sushi Bar and Restaurant, Chatswood

Fresh from the fish markets each day, Makoto Sushi serve up a train full of delicious sushi and sashimi treats.  Boy did I miss that fresh sushi and sashimi.  They usually have a long queue for lunch despite all the competition in Chatswood. There's a lot of great food in Chatswood too.

Seared Salmon

Fresh Salmon
I think I would have to say this is one of my favourite sushi bars.  I like the variety of fish they have beyond the conventional - Salmon, King Fish and Tuna Trio. This particular lunch (due to allergies of my company) was salmon focused with an array of seared salmon, fresh salmon nigiri, my favourite - eel, bonito fish, salmon sashimi with some egg nigiri.  It was all washed down with hot green tea.

Eel
Bonito Fish
It's been almost 9 months since I've had the pleasure of visiting Makoto.  As I enjoyed my lunch, it made me relive what I love about Sushi trains.  I love the variety, the fresh fish and friendly customer service.

Prices: About $20 per person.  Red plates are $4, Gold plates are about $7, Blue Plates are  $3.50, Light blue is $3.00 and Wood coloured plate is $2.5

Location: 336 Victoria Ave, Chatswood, NSW, 2067

Fresh Salmon Sashimi

Salmon Nigiri

Egg Nigiri

Avo, Salmon and Rice
Makoto on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment