Wednesday 3 September 2014

Bar H Dining, Surry Hills

Bar H Dining is a tiny bar/restaurant that has real character. I would suggest this venue for a cosy catch up with a gal friend for dinner or a few drinks.  Bar H Dining has a wine cellar which captures your eye when you enter.  But my eye quickly moves to the feature wall to the right (pictured below).

Location: 80 Campbell St, Surry Hills.



I sat at the bar to enjoy a quick drink with a gal pal and could not stop watching the chefs prepare all the tasty delights in front of me. I will definitely have to come back for dinner. For this particular night though, I settled for the cider which was infused with ginger and served in a champagne glass ($5 each).

Bar H Dining recently was featured in SMH Good Food Guide with a hat so I'm very keen to try the food! With a glass of wine of course!

I really like this place. I look forward to more visits in the future.





Bar H Dining on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    carpet steam cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Redfern

    ReplyDelete