Tuesday 6 January 2015

Upper Crust Boulangerie, Breakfast Point

Its 94% like rate is probably generous based on my experience at Upper Crust Boulangerie. I decided to see what sort of breakfast they have in Breakfast Point which led me to check out the eatery Upper Crust Boulangerie.

Upper Crust Boulangerie are more known for their sugary pastries, baked goods and cakes more so than breakfast so I might have to come back to check it out some time. For a reasonably priced breakfast, consistent and nothing too hipster or fancy... check out Upper Crust Boulangerie.


I ordered the "Eggs my way" (my preference was two scrambled eggs in a toasted wrap with BBQ sauce) at $10.5. It was not bad (pictured above). I guess you can't really go wrong with eggs your way. What you order is what you get. It's pretty simple. Everything was cooked well.

The chorizo Omelette ($13ish) looked like a cross between a flat frittata and an omelette (pictured below). It again was consistent with flavours of egg, chorizo and tomato. I would probably order something else given the opportunity.

So overall, a nice cafe but not quite enough to rival your cafes such as Element 6 or hipster cafes like Brewtown, Grounds of Alexandria or Three Williams.

Prices: $15 per head

Location: Shop 7, Cross St, Breakfast point, NSW, 2137


Upper Crust Boulangerie on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    Spring cleaning Botany
    End of lease cleaning Potts point

    ReplyDelete