Sunday 31 May 2015

Lyons RAW Cafe, Drummoyne



Lyons RAW Cafe is a laid back cafe in Drummoyne. After some exercise on the bay walk, I stopped by for a light lunch. It was exactly what I was looking for, a simple menu with some salad options.

I opted for a fresh lemonade ($6.50) which was very refreshing and a chicken salad ($17.90). The salad was well seasoned with a light zingy lemon dressing and had lots of varieties of lettuce, chicken and sun dried tomatoes. There are also some sandwich, burger and other menu options.

The salad was pretty filling in the end but felt like so I was happy.

Prices: $25-30 per person
Location: 155 Lyons Rd, Drummoyne. 
Open: 7AM to 4PM Daily. 


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 6/10
Atmosphere: 6/10
Value: 6/10




Click to add a blog post for Lyons R.A.W. on Zomato Lyons R.A.W. on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    BBQ cleaning Eastern Suburbs
    End of lease cleaning Annangrove

    ReplyDelete