Tuesday 7 July 2015

Ajisen Ramen, Sydney CBD

Ajisen Ramen is located in World Square and has a large array of Ramen dishes. Perhaps they could simplify the menu and focus on just making really great dishes. The Urbanspoon rating was 59% and the Zomato score is 2.9/5.00 which is right on the spot based on my experience. Ajisen Ramen is probably on par with food court ramen/dishes. 

The Prawn Ramen $11.50, above had a lot of broth and was topped with sweet crumbed prawns which did not quite mesh well with the broth but was nice to eat individually. The meal left me questioning whether i'd come back. It was average and there was nothing particularly wrong with my experience. I think I've just been spoilt with food choices and experiences so I wasn't satisfied.


It was cheap and cheerful but would struggle to compete with all the other eateries in the local area and Chinatown. The Gyoza Ramen $9.95, above, provides a generous amount of broth. The noodles and other inclusions were nice enough. I think I'd prefer going to Ramen Zundo and just paying a bit more.

Location: 85 Liverpool St, Sydney, World Square
Prices: $10-12 ish per ramen dish


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 5/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 6/10
Atmosphere: 6/10
Value: 6/10

Click to add a blog post for Ajisen Ramen on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment