Tuesday 28 July 2015

Andy's Sushi, North Sydney



Andy's Sushi is cheap and fast Asian food in North Sydney. Beyond sushi (Japanese), Andy's sushi also serves Pho (Vietnamese) and also bimbimbap (Korean). I was perplexed in a good way by the simple menu but from many different Asian countries. 

On this occasion, I tried the beef bimbimbap ($10) with brown rice. It was very homely and wholesome for a cheap/fast food joint. The egg was slightly overcooked but I didn't mind. I just enjoyed the simple flavours of chili, rice, beef and vegetables. 

I've tried the full menu now. Check out my previous post at Andy's Sushi where I tried the Sushi and Pho. 

Prices: $10 for Bimbimbap, $8 for Pho and Sushi varies but you can get 3 rolls for $7. It used to be $6!!

Location: 153 Miller St, North Sydney




Andy's Sushi on Urbanspoon Click to add a blog post for Andy's Sushi on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment