Tuesday 17 November 2015

Bar Pizza, Gladesville

Bar Pizza are known for their pizzas - Obviously! Bar Pizza are based in Gladesville.
Bar Pizza is a charming little restaurant, located on Victoria rd in Gladesville. I had a seat that was in the narrow corridor right next to the giant black board.  I knew I would be eating pizza that night while I caught up with an old friend.To start off, I ordered the top photo ($10) which was wood fired pizza with garlic, rosemary, oregano and extra virgin olive oil.  The base is nice and crispy. The mix of herb flavours is a great way to start off the meal. I'd definitely recommend this as a starter.
'

For mains, I share the pizza of Goat's Cheese with mozzarella, salami, mushroom, roasted capsicum and truffle oil ($24). Again, I quite like the base/crust which has been cooking in the wood fire.

The mix of goat's cheese, salami and mushroom work quite well. There is a subtle truffle oil taste but a very prominent flavour of roasted capsicum and salami. I paired this pizza with a nice glass of shiraz and enjoyed my friend's company as we talk all things work, travel and future ambitions.

Overall, I quite enjoyed my experience at Bar Pizza. I'm eager to come back and try more of their pizzas. The customer service was really good and the wood fired oven delivered delicious results.

Prices: $40 per person

Location: 186 Victoria Rd, Gladesville

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 8/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10


Bar Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment