Sunday 13 December 2015

Papparich, Chatswood

I am a big fan of Malaysian food. Roti bread, curries, chili, rice, noodles and amazing flavours always excite my senses. Papparich is a Malaysian chain that provides an extensive menu and consistent food. The rating on zomato is 3.2/5 and is consistent with my experience.


I ordered the Biryani Rice with Chicken Rendang and Sambal Prawns ($16.50, above). I enjoyed all the different textures of the rice, prawns, beef and pappadum. The dish was nice.  The flavours are mild. I was hoping for more bold flavours and fresher, plumper prawns. Overall though the dish was still enjoyable. 


I often enjoy Milo with my meals at Papparich. My partner orders the cold milo and I opt for the hot milo. There's something nice about having milk with Malaysian food. 

The Biryani Rice with Beef Rendang and Fried Chicken ($17.50, below) was also another nice dish. It provided a nice mix of textures and who can resist fried chicken? I also ordered the Roti Planta ($8.90, bottom below) to share and complete the meal. The Roti is delicious and is the highlight of the meal. The Roti is comparable to the bread at Mamak. 

Overall, I had a nice meal however I do prefer Mamak. Perhaps a nice joint to visit if Mamak is too busy. 

Prices: $25-30 per person

Location: 63 Archer St, Chatswood


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 6/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10






Click to add a blog post for PappaRich on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment