Monday 4 January 2016

Oz Pizza and Kebabs, Ermington

I don't have high expectations from kebab shops generally but this one will surprise you.
Oz Pizza and Kebabs is located on the main strip at Ermington shops which is a busy hub. On a lazy night, I decide to order some take away from menu-log. I decide to order some food from Oz Pizza and Kebabs.

I decide on a supreme pizza ($14, top photo) which has the usual toppings of ham, pepperoni, cabanossi, mushroom, capsicum and onion. While the it looked burnt and really ugly - it was a really delicious pizza.  The base is thin, the toppings are incredibly cheesy and full of flavour. A definite recommend.

I also ordered something I haven't seen before - a beef kebab pide ($11, below). This is an amazing invention which combines the delicious flavours of a beef kebab with the textures of a pide. Again, it looks burnt and really ugly but when I tasted the goods - they delivered and more.  AMAZING and a definite recommend.

So overall, I had a surprisingly really tasty experience with Oz Pizza and Kebabs. I'll definitely come back on a lazy night.

Prices: $11-20 per person

Location:  14 Betty Cuthbert ave, Ermington


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 8/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: N/A - I got take away.
Value: 8/10



Oz Pizza & Kebabs Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment: