Tuesday 2 February 2016

The Choc Pot, Burwood

My favourite chocolate fondant lives at the Choc Pot who are known for it!
The Choc Pot is the a dessert eatery which hit the tastebud jackpot for me. I found Choc Pot randomly while I was looking around on Zomato.

The Choc Pot is located near the train station in a small but well lit up location near Oliver Brown (right by their competition). It was busy as I entered on a Friday night and I saw groups of people eating fondue.

I had read great reviews on their chocolate fondant ($12, above) so that was a must order and it didn't disappoint. It's baked so the pot is hot so be careful.
The chocolate cake parts are warm, soft and delightful to eat. The centre is warm and moist chocolate. This completely hit the spot for me and is a total recommend! I'd suggest ordering drinks that are not as rich so you can cut through the chocolate.


I also tried the Super Terrific Happy Time (below, $14) which is a caramel based sauce with milk chocolate that is drizzled on the waffle. To top it off, there are cubes of caramel fudge and little wafer bits to add more crunch. For $2.50, you can add a scope of ice cream to this treat. If caramel is your favourite then this is definitely the dessert for you.


Overall, I had a great experience and will definitely come back for more!


Prices: Most desserts are $12-$15, drinks additional $5ish

Location: 7/1 Railway Parade, Burwood
Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 9/10 for dessert 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10

The Choc Pot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment