Friday 4 March 2016

Taste of Shanghai, Sydney CBD

Taste of Shanghai has re-opened recently with a new look and feel.


I am a big fan of Taste of Shanghai in World Square. They have really focused on continuous improvement when lots of orders were being mixed up and not being delivered on time by introducing a paper based order system where they time stamp the order. They've also recently renovated with a more up market feel. They also now charge for tea and sauces which is a bit disappointing.

In a much darker decore, I order some of my favourites. The top photo is of chilli pork dumplings in chilli oil. It's one of my must order dishes a long with the Xiao Long Bao. Delicious!


I also order the vegetarian noodles. I love the bits of fungi mushroom and egg. The noodles are not too oily. The Xiao Long Bao (below) is also a favourite. I would definitely say they are one of the best in Sydney behind Din Tai Fung.


Finally, I try something new which are the corn and chicken dumplings. They were not bad but they didn't quite hit the spot for me compared to the other dishes. I came back to Taste of Shanghai with an old friend the next week because I am a regular!

A great spot for lunch or dinner!! Check it out if you haven't already.



Prices: $30 per person

Location: Downstairs in World Square, 644 George St, Sydney


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 9/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 8/10
Value: 7/10


Taste of Shanghai Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

6 comments:

  1. I am really intrigued that there is such a great amount about this article the End of lease cleaning services in sydney | Bond cleaning Darlinghurst has been uncovered and you did it so nicely.Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is so incredible! Much obliged to you for sharing this great data. I enjoyed the manner in which you exhibited your data. End of lease cleaning bondi | End of lease cleaning Mosman. I truly enjoy reading on this internet site Cleaning Services Sydney. I appreciate perusing this blog which incorporates bunches of supportive data its exceptionally intriguing and amazing. Thank you for sharing this awesome information, I liked the way you presented your information

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular survey rocks! concerning cleaning associations. A plenitude of thanks identifying with these sorts of getting away audit. I figureDomestic cleaning Sydney | End of lease cleaning services in Sydney | End of lease cleaning in Sydney this article will totally enhance you. It causes me especially to deal with specific issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazingly reviving for this blog. It's a useful subject. It causes me especially to manage and certain issues. Its chance is so magnificent End of lease cleaning Balmain | End of lease cleaning bondi | Bond cleaning Mosman and working style so energetic. I figure it might help every one of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    BBQ cleaning Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning Sydney Olympic Park
    End of lease cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. This whole blog helped me a lot. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. pest control North Manly

    ReplyDelete