Thursday 20 October 2016

Guilty, Castello Burger Blue Launch, Darlinghurst

Photo supplied
Photo supplied above
Adam Richman (best known from Man v Food) teams up with Castello to launch the new sliced blue cheese product which is also being featured at Guilty. I love cheese.

So I must confess, I thoroughly enjoyed the Castello stand at the Good Food and Wine festival and ended up buying their truffle cheese (a few times over and more). I was excited to hear that they are releasing a blue cheese to put on burgers! I love a good blue cheese and I love burgers. Surely they would make for a great combination.
The event was hosted by Guilty where MW and I enjoyed a few drinks with chips and tatter tots. I hadn't been to Guilty before but it's a nice little venue in Darlinghurst.

I also bumped into legendary bloggers and instagram friends and the drinks are flowing. We talk all things food, blue cheese and the conversation also turns to pears.



As the night progresses, there's an opportunity to make your own burger at Guilty. I opt for some maple syrup bacon and fig jam with a bit of coleslaw and pear with the Castello sliced cheese on the beef patty. Pear and blue cheese is a great combination!! The blue cheese is FULL flavour that's quite sharp.




Mr Erik Lee who is famous for his muscles and amazing super eating powers also makes a monster tower burger (below) which he devours. (I've seen him eaten two tower burgers in about 20 minutes before).



Ah thanks for invite Castello!! I look forward to making my own home made burgers with the new Castello Burger Blue cheese. Apparently the Castello Burger Blue cheese slices are available at all major supermarkets! Enjoy!

Weekend Food Escapes was invited to this launch by F4ward Agency. All words, opinions and photos (unless specified) are my own.

Guilty Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments:

  1. Choc suez has the best hair eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and the conversation turns to pears" hahahhahaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    Spring cleaning Mosman
    End of lease cleaning Bondi
    End of lease cleaning Paddington

    ReplyDelete