Thursday 3 November 2016

Chef's Gallery - New Menu Additions




Chef's Gallery is a regular haunt for my work mates. I recently was invited to check out some of the new menu additions that they have added. Soooo what's new?
Along with some other media and influencers, I sat down to discuss all things in food, life and whether it's worthwhile to spend tonnes of money on a wedding when it's only one day.

I am slightly distracted once my tea arrives. A giant flower sits in the cup which is very pretty. Gorgeous!!



This is the sweet and sour pork ($22.90) which is one of the new additions. This is a favourite chinese dish for many Australians and I loved tasting this when I visited China in April earlier this year. This dish is really tasty and was a crowd favourite.

 Salad lovers have a new addition of roast duck and citrus salad with fresh freen salad leaves, enoki mushrooms, almonds, cherry tomatoes and roast duck sauce dressing ($15.90). The roast duck dressing is a bit rich for me but I think Asian salads are generally bolder in flavour.




I love all the dumplings and noodles at Chef's Gallery! They have a new addition of the Hand Made Noodles wok fried with sliced pork belly, fried egg, garlic chives, wood ear mushrooms, carrot and crispy crackling ($17.90). The noodles are delicious and very slurp-worthy. There is always smaller portions of protein in the noodle dishes as the hero are the noodles.



From their usual menu, I also try the Salt and Pepper Tofu. The Tofu is also a crowd favourite. I've always liked eating tofu growing up and this version is particularly delicious. I would recommend this dish if you haven't tried it yet. Sooo good.




New on the menu are also some desserts. This includes the Chef's Gallery sesame and red bean panna cotta with kaffir lime dusted meringue ($13.90).  This dish is incredibly delicious. I love the sweet creaminess of the panna cotta. The red bean matches with the meringue.

A refreshing dessert for warmer weather is their new mango granita with coconut cream, nata de coco and fruit ($13.90).  This one is a lighter dessert which may be great to cut through any heavier main dishes.


Summary: Check out their new menu additions!!! I love the sweet and sour pork and the panna cotta. They would be my two highlights.

Price: $25ish per person



Location: 12/501 George st, Sydney



Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 11:30am to 3pm and 5:30pm to 10pm. Saturday and Sunday 11:30am to 10pm



Weekend Food Escapes dined as guests of Cardinal Spin. All words, photos and opinions are my own.

Chefs Gallery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    carpet steam cleaning Redfern
    End of lease cleaning Glebe
    End of lease cleaning Botany

    ReplyDelete