Friday 4 November 2016

Hung Over meal... Oporto


I must confess I was feeling a bit hung over after a big night out drinking with MW. I rarely drink that much so my liver got a good work out! So the next day, MW and I go for some comfort food in Rhodes to make us feel better. 


I get my usual Oporto wrap snacker meal with chilli sauce. The wrap is all smashed so it was a bit messy to eat really. I wrap the paper around it and start eating it that way. The salty chips and the chicken wrap are hitting the spot.


I also order some jalopeno bites and I'm not a fan. It tastes like fried capsicum cheese goo. It's not spicy but not quite pleasant to eat. 


With my oporto loyalty card, I manage to score some free churros which I like. They are donut round churros and they taste nice with the caramel sauce. I'm starting to feel better and less hung over.



Oporto Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment