Tuesday 18 September 2018

Chef's Gallery, Macquarie Centre


After a long day of doing house work and other not so fun things, I had become so hungry - I was feeling dizzy. I knew exactly what I needed so I headed off to Chef's Gallery at Macquarie Centre. 
There's usually a bit of a line outside Macquarie Centre but on this particular night, I was able to get a table really quickly.  I've been to Chef's Gallery a number of times and have developed some favourite dishes. I order for both Matt and I on this particular night.

I start off with the sweet and sour pork ($24.90). The Sweet and Sour Pork is lightly battered and is garnished with dashi and vinegar pickled radish and cabbage. There's also little pieces of raisins in the dish that I didn't see listed on the menu. The sweet and sour pork has a nice sweet glaze and a milder sourness from the balsamic vinegar. The raisins are a nice touch as they add an unexpected additional sweetness.





I always seem to order the Shredded lamb Roti ($17.90) has a spicy cumin flavoured lamb in a flakey chinese roti. The lamb roti is incredibly peppery and salty which I enjoy and matches well with a full bodied glass of red wine. The cumin lamb is full of flavour and will wake up the senses. I recommend!



I was really looking forward to the Hand Made noodles with slow cooked beef brisket and minced beef ($16.90). On the menu, this dish has two chillis next to the item. When I first ate the beef brisket, I noticed how tender and delicious the beef is. It's really nice to eat with the noodles. I start to mix the noodles though as I notice the chilli is at the bottom and this is where the noodles start to turn a shade of red. I regret mixing so thoroughly as the chilli level was SO HOT. The noodles were so delicious and slurpy worthy so I continued eating the noodles but I was struggling with the heat. Matt also struggles with the chilli noodle heat. I'll take note to mix moderately next time. 

Summary: Overall, I really enjoyed my dinner at Chef's Gallery. It really hit the spot after a busy day and I loved all the flavours. I enjoyed all the dishes and if Matt weren't allergic to shell fish, I would have also ordered the pork and prawn wontons in chilli oil. Highly recommend! I think you should try that chilli noodles with beef brisket! Tell me what you think

Price: $40-50 per person


Location: Right next to the Cinemas in Macquarie Centre. Shop 407, Herring Rd, Macquarie Park


Opening Hours: 

11am to 9:30pm daily






Chefs Gallery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

3 comments:

  1. Appreciate perusing this blog which incorporates heaps of supportive data it's extremely and intriguing and stunning I love the manner in which End of lease cleaning Redfern | Bond cleaning Zetland | End of lease cleaning Sydney you depict your administrations and value it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording. I got so connected with this End of lease cleaning | End of lease cleaning Services Adelaide | End of lease cleaning services in Adelaide | End of lease House cleaning | End of lease cleaning House that I couldn't stop examining. I am astonished by your work and skill. Much gratitude to you for such a degree. Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    End of lease cleaning Burraneer
    End of lease cleaning Bungarribee
    End of lease cleaning Bundeena

    ReplyDelete