Wednesday 16 October 2013

Batch Burgers and Espresso - Kirribilli

I'm undecided about Batch Burgers.  It's a cute diner with nice 90's music.  There was too much going on in my burger and there was too much salt in the burger and chips.  Don't get me wrong, I love a good greasy burger but I felt like I had been poisoned with salt and it made me mildly disabled.

I think if I chose a simple burger with less things going on, perhaps it would be in the good category. Expect to pay about $20 for lunch for a burger, a side of fries and root beer.  I would give this place another go.

Root Beer and fries were good.  It brought back a lot of childhood memories.
Tijuanero chicken burger

Vegetarian option

Root Beer and fries


Batch Burgers & Espresso on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment