Wednesday 28 May 2014

Pho Gia Hoi, Eastwood

Are you looking for a quick, easy and consistent vietnamese restaurant? Pho Gia Hoi has a few chains in Sydney.  I've been to the one in the city, Bankstown and more recently my local hood - Eastwood.  All of them are pretty cheap and cheerful.

A nice cheap and cheerful place. I'd recommend you stick to ordering the Pho.  The Bun Bo Hue is something different but the Pho is what you want to order. I also like ordering the bun with cha gio (spring rolls) but I ordered the combination on this occasion. They are just missing the Vietnamese pancake which is a dish I love eating! A nice cheap place to eat with free tea.

Mains - $10-15


Bun Bo Hue

Combination bun

Vegetarian rice paper rolls



Pho Gia Hoi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment