Thursday 17 October 2013

Noodle Markets - Hyde Park


I hit the noodle markets for good food month and it had an amazing buzzing atmosphere but it was so crowded!  I shared a ramen burger from On Ramen stand.

There has been so much hype about the ramen burger; I wasn't sure what to expect. Honestly it was different experience and I liked it.  I think its worthwhile waiting in line for. I love the noodle made bun and the meat was seasoned and cooked well.

I'd wonder if On Ramen would have this at their restaurant since it's been so popular.


 I also had Roti Canai from Jackie M Malaysian which seemed to be very popular.  It was nice, would have liked a bit more spice though. I think I'll go back to the noodle markets next week.

2 comments:

  1. I walk past on ramen everyday after work, and have noticed a sign advertising the ramen burgers (for a while now!)

    ReplyDelete