Saturday 2 September 2023

Pizza Bros, Imperial Hotel Erskineville, Erskineville


Pizza Bros is on the roof top of the Imperial Hotel in Erskineville. I check out this venue for an early lunch on a weekend to check out the social media hype on these famous pizzas. They live up to it! Read on for more.

Pizza Bros is run by Marty and Joey, two brothers who have perfected the art of pizza over 20 years. They have previously served up delicious pizzas at Bella Brutta, Gigis and the Dolphin Hotel so now they created their own pizza empire called Pizza Bros.

It's a nice sunny day and lots of people are sitting out on the roof top but I decide to sit under the shade. The menu is short, sharp and concise - it's just pizzas. I see locals starting to fill up the venue by 1pm, chilling out to drinks and pizzas. There's a few families too. You can make a booking if you are organised.





The Pizza Bros and I chat away as I ask them about their pizzas. They tell me about the pizza innovation that they use which is called "Leopard" style pizzas. 

The pizza dough is rested and ferments for over 72 hours, with a revised higher ratio of oil which results in the most fluffy, soft and tasty pizza bases.  I personally love the napoli style pizza bases so I'm keen to try the Leopard dough which has black spots and is popular in the U.S at present.

I also learn that they have both worked in the pizza world for quite some time and pursued their passions in the foodie world. They are also quite good looking boys.


I also decide to order some drinks, based on a recommendation from the bar tender, this cocktail below is called "Hollywould" Belvedere Vodka, poor Tom's Imbroglio, Pineapple, Lime, Passionfruit, Kombucha. It's fruity and tasty. Cheers to the weekend.


I have high expectations with Pizza Bros as their dazzling gold pizza oven catches my eye. I order the "Quality Beast" ($28) which has Fior Di Latte, Pomodoro Sugo, Red Onion, LP's Salami Cotto and Wholebeast Butchery Salicce.

Straight away, I can appreciate the light and fluffy pizza base. I am a fan of this pizza innovation called Leopard style pizzas. The base is light so the toppings are full of flavour and you can focus on the combination of tomato base, delicious salami and cheese. Delicious. I'm a fan and I can understand the hype.




I also order the Cacio E Pepe ($27) which has Fior Di Latte, Double Cream, Black Truffle, Pecorino and Parmesan. And because I want to, I also add some Vanella Burrata ($9). This pizza is absolutely decadent. Again, the pizza bases are so light and fluffy that the flavours burst in your mouth with cheese and truffle. The Burrata lifts this pizza even further with it's rich and creamy texture. I highly recommend - the calories are worth it.




Summary: Overall, I enjoyed my experience with Pizza Bros at the Imperial Hotel Erskinville. If you have a hankering for pizza, you will love the "leopard" style pizzas. The venue is relaxed and perfect for families, dates, friends or just a casual catch up for lunch. Or head there at night for DJs from Friday-Sunday nights from 5pm to 10pm.

Price: $24-28 per pizza

Location: 35 Erskinville Rd, Erskinville. 

Opening Hours: 
Mon and Tues - Closed
Wed, Thurs, Fri - 4pm to late
Sat, Sun - 12pm to late




 

12 comments:

  1. Pizza Bros' commitment to perfecting the art of pizza with their innovative "Leopard" style dough is truly intriguing. Their journey from the pizza world to creating their own pizza empire is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post on ! If you are looking for some useful insights on writing a dissertation proposal?Look no further and click Assignment Writing Service in uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get high-quality MBA Assignment Help from our MBA Assignment experts at a low price. Our writers are available 24/7. Visit us and book your order now Assignment writers help

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the European Commission shows that almost 8 in 10 Europeans think manufacturers should be required to make it easier to repair electronic devices or replace parts. top homework writing services uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. evacuated and natural air is provided. The exemplary airing over the windows speaks to the minimum great and the most costly variation professional writing help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dishes are always yummy and nutritious, and this one looks really good.

    ReplyDelete