Monday 9 January 2017

Peter's Seafood, Pyrmont Fish Markets


I hope you're enjoying some time with loved ones over the holiday period. I thought it was a good opportunity to blog about Peter's seafood which is located at the Fish Markets. I've been to Peter's Seafood multiple times and it's my place to get sashimi.

Peter's Seafood is located within the main shopping precinct of the Fish Markets. I always get salmon and kingfish sashimi from Peter's Seafood but on this occasion, I notice lots of different sushi packs and decide to give this a go instead.


The Salmon Sushi Pack is $10 and contains 5 thickly cut pieces of sushi. A thick slice of Salmon sits on top while in the middle there is avocado and salmon. The salmon tastes so fresh. With a mix of wasabi and soy sauce, I loved it.

This sushi set is pricier than your usual sushi set but the freshness of the sushi is amazing. Highly recommend or grab some sashimi which is charged by the gram.




I came back another day and got the scallop sushi set. It was also $10 for 5 pieces. The scallop is smothered in mayo and the filling was a bit weird. I'm not 100% sure what I was eating to be honest. The scallop was fresh but I prefer the salmon sushi set.

Summary: So check Peter's out for fresh produce - my favourites are the sashimi and salmon sushi set. Bring your $$$ and have a grand feast.

Price: $10 for sushi sets, $15-20 for sashimi for lunch

Location: Shop 4, Waterfront Sydney Fish Market, Pyrmont


Opening Hours: 7am to 4pm daily (closes at 4:30pm on weekends)




Peter's Seafood Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Meat Suppliers, PA
    Wholesale Meat and Poultry, Pennsylvania

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really intrigued that there is such a great amount about this article the End of lease cleaning Services | End of lease cleaning has been uncovered and you did it so nicely.Regards,

    ReplyDelete