Sunday 29 September 2013

Blu Ginger - Macmahon's Point, Sydney

Wow!  I'm not a massive indian food consumer (can you tell by the number of Japanese restaurants?) but I thought this place was awesome.  I tried a number of vegetarian dishes at Blu Ginger including a potato dumpling korma and an eggplant tomato based curry.  The bread was flakey and delicious. I love naan bread!

I work with a lot of English people who claim the quality of Sydney indian food is not comparable to their home country.  I decided to do the smart thing and ask an indian friend - He had said this place was highly recommended.  I don't know what exactly I ordered so I'll have to ask him what each dish contained!

North Indian food was delicious at Blu Ginger :)


Garlic Naan Bread




Blu Ginger on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, I love Indian Food. We also have an Indian Restaurant in Sydney we have a wide range of delicious and mouth-watering Indian food collections for both veg and meat lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. Do you want to eat traditional Indian food at the best Indian Restaurant in Sydney? If yes then visit Sylvania Indian Restaurant.

    ReplyDelete