Monday 15 September 2014

Ikea Restaurant, Rhodes

I love Ikea meatballs but I had lunch plans but could not resist... so I ordered the kids portion at $3.50.  WOWzer! 5 meatballs drenched in a white sauce and a sweet cranberry sauce with a side of chips.  To round off my snack, I also bought a carton of Dryck Lingon at $1.30.

According to the Ikea website,  "Lingonberries grow wild in many ancient forests throughout the Northern hemisphere. Serve this drink chilled as a thirst quencher, or with your optional meal. The product is organic."

Yum, Yum, Yum.

For another $3.50, my friend wanted to have the almond slice which I thought was nice but if I only had $3.50 up my sleeve, I would have just bought the kids meatball meal!!!! I love it!



IKEA Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment