Monday 18 January 2021

Happy New Year - What will 2021 bring?

When I was free to roam and walk around Sydney

How is 2021 treating you? 2020 was a crazy year and a very hard one for many. I am pondering what 2021 will bring.. and I have lots of questions swirling in my head.

Will the covid-19 vaccine change some normality back? Will this be the end of covid-19 or will there be on-going outbreaks and on-going restrictions and lock down?

What will this mean for countries who cannot access the vaccine? How will this impact travel, trade and general globalisation? How will the Australian economy fare? 

What sort of world will my little Benji grow up in?

What will 2021 bring?

1 comment:

  1. 2021 doesn't feel different yet. Hopefully the vaccine can bring the normal back. I wish the vaccine will stop further out-breaks permanently.
    It would be for the best if the world got together to make the vaccine available to all. Globalisation and economy takes a back-seat to health. Health & Safety first!
    Benji will adapt to the world as it is.
    Best wishes for 2021!

    ReplyDelete