Monday 22 April 2013

XinJiang - Fomerly SeaBay Restaurant Parramatta

I woke up this morning with a massive craving for handmade noodles. I instantly thought of Seabay restaurant in the city but I wasn't willing to make the trip.  Instead I settled for venturing out to Parramatta to visit it's sister restaurant.

When I got there, I realised there was a name change - a sly but swift sticker had been glued over the former Seabay restaurant name.  Everything else looked the same and there were some menu changes.

Some initial thoughts -
Stir fried Handmade noodles with chicken were flavoursome.  They were perfectly dancing in the right amount of oil and melted in your mouth.
Vegetable salad was freshly pickled but oversauced
Dumplings were dough heavy

Oh and be prepared to point at the pictures in the menu as English is limited with the staff.

Cheap meal for two :)
Xin Jiang Noodle Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment