Tuesday 17 September 2013

Soffritto - Newtown, Sydney

I think I got completely distracted by my company this evening because I would have sworn I took a photo of my dish which was a barramundi baked in a salted crust or as the menu would describe it the "Crisp skinned barramundi, baby leeks and almond quinoa, kasundi sauce".  It was tasty.

 My friend !xobile (pronounced sound "click" eeelay) had the beef which was good but we both agreed the Selah in Circular Quay was a major competitor and would probably win in the battle of tasty restaurant kick boxing.

Still, a great restaurant to share good wine, food and hopefully company too.  Good work !xobile.


Roast fillet of beef wrapped in pancetta with mushrooms and garlic spinach
  Soffritto on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. This article provided so much valuable information that has really helped me immensely. It's exciting and enjoyable to read, I can't wait to share this information with you. Mount Druitt electrician

    ReplyDelete