Wednesday 7 May 2014

Bailey's Cafe, North Sydney

So I have been blogging for about a year now and I've been to Bailey's Cafe a million times for a morning chai latte and on occasion an Egg wrap.  I just haven't been able to blog it because it wasn't on urbanspoon but i've added it to share with the world. It's so consistently tasty. The egg wrap is perfectly cooked with eggs, feta and spring onions on a perfectly toasted wrap.

But they are famous for their egg wraps.

They also do a good lunch which is always full of fresh ingredients in wraps. sandwiches and then you have your meals of fish and chips, nachos and other tasty treats.  Expect to spend about $10 for lunch and a bit more with a drink which is your typical North Sydney prices.


Egg Wrap with my classic Chai

Bailey's Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    carpet steam cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Newtown

    ReplyDelete