Friday 12 September 2014

Rengaya, North Sydney

Rengaya is known for it's Japanese BBQ and according to one of my colleagues, their lunch bentos. It's a posh restaurant hidden in the concrete jungle of North Sydney.

The green tea was very unique in being a very bright green. It was a subtle flavour then your normal brown rice / green tea. The decore inside is filled with wooden tables with Japanese BBQ hot plates in the middle of the tables.



For $25, you can purchase a delicious "business" lunch Bento box at $24.90. The teriyaki salmon is very popular with a side of rice and miso soup. It also comes with a mini udon, three pieces of salmon sashimi, spring roll and wagyu beef tataki.

I absolutely Japanese food for it's variety, in particular its Bento Boxes! I ordered the "beef sukiyaki"which was wagyu beef Business Lunch Bento. It was a very filling bento box. I am looking forward to coming back to Rengaya to try their Japanese BBQ!

Prices: $25 to $40 per head. It's $70 per head for the buffet set where you cook your own food

Location: 73 Miller St, North Sydney




Rengaya on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    carpet steam cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning

    ReplyDelete