Thursday 16 February 2017

Yasaka Ramen, Neutral Bay


On a random night, QHL and I catch up as he's been overseas for some time. He's eager to check Yasaka Ramen which has recently opened up in Neutral Bay. I've been to the one in the city (Blog post here).


Yasaka Ramen is a cosy little restaurant in Neutral Bay on the main strip of military road. QHL talks of his travels and adventures. I am jealous as he speaks of all the fun stuff he's been doing. He orders an iced green tea latte as he's all about the matcha these days.

I order the Black Garlic Ramen ($17). The broth is a squid ink and pork bone soup which has a tangy black colour. The additional garlic enhances this ramen. I add in some corn as I like the sweetness in ramen. The broth is medium in body, not too thick like Gumshara where they have loads of fat in the broth. The pork slices are tender and noodles flavoursome from the broth.  It's a big portion of ramen and I end up giving the rest of my ramen to QHL.






QHL orders the grilled chashu ramen and is pretty hungry so he also orders a side of curry don. His ramen is quite tasty and a bit lighter than mine. QHL pretty demolishes the curry rice bowl, his ramen and my left over ramen. I'm pretty impressed.



Summary: If you are hungry and love ramen then check out Yasaka Ramen in Neutral Bay. The ramen is top notch however the price is higher than you're average ramen bowl but it's worth it. Just make sure you come in hungry

Price: $20-30 per person

Location: 161 Military Rd, Neutral Bay


Opening Hours: 11:30am to 10pm daily except for Sunday when they close at 9:30pm


This meal was independently paid for. All words, opinions and photos are my own.


Yasaka Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning Sydney CBD
    Spring cleaning Surry hills
    End of lease cleaning Southern Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What’s better than to have some grilled and smoked Australian Barramundi with your family for the weekend? The portions delivered are satisfactory with an amazing taste. Thank You Melbourne Seafood Market for the lovely seafood. https://melbourneseafood.com.au/

    ReplyDelete