Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Tuxedo Bar, The Rocks


By day, Tuxedo Bar is known as Kansas City Shuffle and by night, it's a hot spot for coffee based cocktails such as the espresso martini and also Seinfield trivia on Tuesday nights.

I stop by for a cocktail and some snacks with my gal pal MS. MS goes for the espresso martini and I devour a mojito. We sit back, relax and watch Seinfield in the background. I find out that the owner Benny Sweeten has a real connection to the 90's sitcom about nothing. I personally love Seinfield and find myself watching all the re-runs all the time. 

Tuxedo Bar lives where the Cadbury Factory previously lived once upon a time and they've kept all the heritage listed original architecture. It's a gorgeous venue.


MS and I snack on little canapes with salmon mini buns and maple syrup donuts and bright blue mini cakes. I really like that maple syrup donut. It's delish and my fave. It's time to chill.



Summary: Check out the hot sister of Kansas City Shuffle and head to Tuxedo Bar for a drink. If you are an espresso fan then definitely order the espresso martini.



Location: 195 Gloucester St, The rocks

Opening Hours:
Closed Monday and Sunday
Tues - Sat 3pm to 10pm


Weekend Food Escapes attended a media famil courtesy of Cardinal Spin. All words, photos and opinions are my own.

Tuxedo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment