Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tuxedo Bar, The Rocks


By day, Tuxedo Bar is known as Kansas City Shuffle and by night, it's a hot spot for coffee based cocktails such as the espresso martini and also Seinfield trivia on Tuesday nights.

I stop by for a cocktail and some snacks with my gal pal MS. MS goes for the espresso martini and I devour a mojito. We sit back, relax and watch Seinfield in the background. I find out that the owner Benny Sweeten has a real connection to the 90's sitcom about nothing. I personally love Seinfield and find myself watching all the re-runs all the time. 

Tuxedo Bar lives where the Cadbury Factory previously lived once upon a time and they've kept all the heritage listed original architecture. It's a gorgeous venue.


MS and I snack on little canapes with salmon mini buns and maple syrup donuts and bright blue mini cakes. I really like that maple syrup donut. It's delish and my fave. It's time to chill.



Summary: Check out the hot sister of Kansas City Shuffle and head to Tuxedo Bar for a drink. If you are an espresso fan then definitely order the espresso martini.



Location: 195 Gloucester St, The rocks

Opening Hours:
Closed Monday and Sunday
Tues - Sat 3pm to 10pm


Weekend Food Escapes attended a media famil courtesy of Cardinal Spin. All words, photos and opinions are my own.

Tuxedo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    Bond cleaning sydney
    End of lease cleaning Botany
    End of lease cleaning Newtown

    ReplyDelete