Thursday, 13 July 2017

Dos Senoritas, Gladesville


I've long been a fan of Dos Senoritas in Gladesville for their generous portions and delicious experience. I hadn't been there for a while and noticed they had changed their location. No longer is Dos senoritas on Victoria Rd, they've moved around the corner to Cowell St where there's a small car park outside. 

Their new venue is cleaner and more spacious so I can see why they had moved! There's a whole table of hats at the entrance if you want to get into the moment.


I cheers Matt with a Margarita cocktail ($12) which is a sweet cocktail that's not very strong. Matt goes for the beer version Michelada of the margarita ($12). There's a slight mix up as they deliver two margaritas but it's rectified.



Each table receives a complimentary table of corn chips and spicy salsa. Matt thinks these corn chips are perfection as they have the balance of crunch and saltiness. The spicy salsa is a bit spicy so go easy if you can't handle your chilli.

The portions at Dos Senoritas are very generous and I'm not super hungry so I order an entree this evening. I order the steak Gringo Rolls which are flour tortillas rolled and stuffed with black beans, jack and cheddar cheese topped with sour cream and pico ($15).  I get straight into the sour cream and avocado which is really refreshing to eat with the steam. I really like the soft tortilla bread. Highly recommend!




Matt is more hungry so he goes for one of the famous burritos. He orders the Chile Verde Burro ($25) which is a green chilli pork, rice, jack and cheddar cheese topped with green chilli sauce and sour cream. There's also rice, sour cream, beans and avocado as a side. This is a monster of a burritos and the photos don't do it justice. Matt can't finish this main but he really enjoys the flavours.


Summary: Another great experience at Dos Senoritas. Great food, good portions and great atmosphere. Their cocktails probably could be improved but I had a great experience regardless. I'll stick to ordering the smaller dishes as I can never finish.

Price: $25 for most mains


Location: 2/3-7 Cowell St, Gladesville


Opening Hours: 

Closed Monday
Tuesday - Sunday 11am to 3pm, 5pm to 10pm


Dos Senoritas Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment