Thursday 13 July 2017

Dos Senoritas, Gladesville


I've long been a fan of Dos Senoritas in Gladesville for their generous portions and delicious experience. I hadn't been there for a while and noticed they had changed their location. No longer is Dos senoritas on Victoria Rd, they've moved around the corner to Cowell St where there's a small car park outside. 

Their new venue is cleaner and more spacious so I can see why they had moved! There's a whole table of hats at the entrance if you want to get into the moment.


I cheers Matt with a Margarita cocktail ($12) which is a sweet cocktail that's not very strong. Matt goes for the beer version Michelada of the margarita ($12). There's a slight mix up as they deliver two margaritas but it's rectified.



Each table receives a complimentary table of corn chips and spicy salsa. Matt thinks these corn chips are perfection as they have the balance of crunch and saltiness. The spicy salsa is a bit spicy so go easy if you can't handle your chilli.

The portions at Dos Senoritas are very generous and I'm not super hungry so I order an entree this evening. I order the steak Gringo Rolls which are flour tortillas rolled and stuffed with black beans, jack and cheddar cheese topped with sour cream and pico ($15).  I get straight into the sour cream and avocado which is really refreshing to eat with the steam. I really like the soft tortilla bread. Highly recommend!




Matt is more hungry so he goes for one of the famous burritos. He orders the Chile Verde Burro ($25) which is a green chilli pork, rice, jack and cheddar cheese topped with green chilli sauce and sour cream. There's also rice, sour cream, beans and avocado as a side. This is a monster of a burritos and the photos don't do it justice. Matt can't finish this main but he really enjoys the flavours.


Summary: Another great experience at Dos Senoritas. Great food, good portions and great atmosphere. Their cocktails probably could be improved but I had a great experience regardless. I'll stick to ordering the smaller dishes as I can never finish.

Price: $25 for most mains


Location: 2/3-7 Cowell St, Gladesville


Opening Hours: 

Closed Monday
Tuesday - Sunday 11am to 3pm, 5pm to 10pm


Dos Senoritas Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    BBQ cleaning Botany
    End of lease cleaning Berowra Waters
    End of lease cleaning Birrong

    ReplyDelete