Saturday 25 January 2014

Home Thai, Sydney CBD

Home Thai - Usually a very busy restaurant. I think it may have lost it's touch since moving closer to Darling Harbour.  It's old location which seems to be replaced by a Korean restaurant had a lot of character and buzz.  It also had a massive queue.

This new location has a lot more space but I think perhaps in transition has lost quality in food, atmosphere and allure. I still think Home Thai is worth a visit. It's a nice place for thai - just not the amazing raving reviews I would have given it previously in June 2013.

On this particular occasion I shared some Siu Mais, Pad Thai and a coconut curry prawn dish.  The food was good, not as hot as it could be but still tasty.  Check it out thai lovers ;)

Prices: about 15 per person




Home Thai Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment