Saturday 21 November 2015

The Theatre Bar at the end of the Wharf, Walsh Bay

I enjoyed a nice glass of wine @ the Theatre Bar at the end of the wharf in Walsh Bay.

As I enjoyed a nice stroll across Barangaroo and stopped by the theatre bar at the end of the wharf for a gorgeous view and glass of wine. It's a walk down a long black corridor with cute signs to keep you motivated for the walk.

My gal friends and I order a few glasses of wine, a cider and a cheese board (top photo, $28). The cheese board comes with three cheeses of brie, blue vein and cheddar, quince, grapes and crackers. The cheese is quite tasty and I lose myself in the moment. I sit back into the comfortable couch and enjoy my view.


I am in awe of the waterside views and the view of the Harbour bridge. I think the mix of wine, cheeseboard and the view just made me feel like the ultimate lady of leisure. I happen to stop by when all the people were in the theatre and left as a show had ended so I can only imagine how busy this bar would normally get. I think I got the best of timing as it wasn't as busy.

I'd love to come back to try lunch.  I agree with the 4/5 rating on Zomato.



The Theatre Bar at the End of The Wharf Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    End of lease cleaning
    End of lease cleaning Sydney
    Bond cleaning sydney
    Bond cleaning

    ReplyDelete