Friday 11 December 2015

Ryo's, Crows Nest

Ryo's is very popular, recently expanding to Bondi. I go back to the original in Crow's Nest.
Ryo's in Crow's Nest is rated very highly on Zomato and is well deserved. The zomato rating of 4/5 reflects the high quality and tasty food. Bondi will need some time before we can see what the verdict is.

I line up for about 20 minutes just before noon before I enter the restaurant. As it's quite small in Crow's Nest, they can only seat about 20-30 people. I take my friend who has never been to Ryo's and is unsure whether he's had ramen before.

On my recommendation he orders the Spicy Ramen Noodle with Pork, Egg and shallot (below, left, $13.50). This is a decent portion and satisfied my friend who is a grown man. The broth is pork based (tonkotsu) and the flavours still come through along with the spice. He has a slight food-gasm and is now very appreciative of this experience despite the wait.

I"m less hungry so I order the Kid's ramen and request the spicy ramen noodle as well. It looks less spicy in colour. To read up on my last experience including the amazing karaage chicken, check out my previous post.


Overall, I had another great experience and hope to come back again but with enough stomach room for karaage chicken.

Prices: $15-20 per person

Location: 125 Falcon St, Crows Nest


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 8/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 7/10
Atmosphere: 6/10
Value: 8/10

Ryo's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment