Monday 30 August 2021

Piccolo Me, Delivery

 


I think the pandemic has definitely affected most people mentally and emotionally as the lockdown continues in Sydney. As a little treat, I order a few burgers to be delivered from Piccolo Me. Who can resist a tasty burger?

The Piccolo Me menu has a variety of cafe favourites but as I mentioned - It's burgers for the Weekend Food Escapes household on this particular Friday. Piccolo Me was founded in 2012 and now has 29 stores mostly in NSW. You can order via Uber Eats or Deliveroo and they are spread across Sydney. The closest one to myself is Ryde (located in Ryde Hospital).


From the Piccolo Me menu, I see all burgers come with fries which is good news for me as I love fries. I order the "Chick Magnet" ($14.90) which has Southern Fried Chicken, Slaw, American Cheese, Pickles and Piccolo Me's Secret Sauce. Who can resist a crunchy crumbed chicken burger? The American cheese is melted which is good as that's how I like my cheese. There's a small amount of slaw at the bottom, I would love a little more slaw and the Fried chicken is enjoyable to eat. You can also order sweet potato fries to add to your burger if you prefer.

There's also the "Piccolo Me" burger ($14.90) which has a Chuck and Brisket Beef patty, American Cheddar, bacon, lettuce and a secret sauce.  This is Mr Weekend Food Escapes favourite burger as he enjoys the combination of the bacon with the chuck and brisket beef patty. He graciously saves some of the burger so I can taste. This is a very tasty burger.



I also go for a classic "Cheese Burger Eddy" ($13.90) which has a Chuck and Brisket Beef patty, American Cheddar, Onion, Pickles, Mustard and a tomato sauce. It's hard to go past the classic flavours of tomato sauce, mustard, pickles, onion on a beef patty. The flavours are familiar and are no doubt going to stir up old cheese burger feelings. Enjoy!


Summary: Overall, I enjoyed my little burger treat from Piccolo Me. All the burgers and fries were tasty and definitely satisfied my burger feelings. Mr Weekend Food Escapes preferred the Piccolo Me Burger but I had no favourites on this occasion, they were all good for different reasons. Enjoy! 


Weekend Food Escapes was a guest of the venue.All photos, opinions and words are my own.

10 comments:

  1. Make your selling hassle-free with Ezy Cash for Cars who are experts in buying old cars, scrap cars, unwanted cars, junk cars, etc. We are well known for cash for used cars service and car removal service.





    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this inspiring post. I really enjoy reading your posts, so I was delighted to see that you've been able to eat out once again.
    Ringwood Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued by the writer's style even though he uses straightforward language and sentence structures. In this article, we will inform the audience of how to get cash for scrap and non-running cars and the fairest prices offered by Cash For Cars Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Identifying the main focus of the customer was one of the best things about the article. Non-running vehicles can be sold to Get Cash For Cars. Get Cash For Cars is an auto remarketing company with the business name Sell My Car Brisbane. The free car evaluations we provide our customers are a way for us to demonstrate our appreciation for their time

    ReplyDelete
  5. In order to engage the reader, the writer must have a good understanding of how to do so. Metal Biz Recyclers already has a large following of people who know me. In the near future, I will write about the friendly and knowledgeable professionals at Cash For Cars Brisbane, which I own and operate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent job was done by the writer to structure this article and make it enticing! Fast Car Removals is committed to eco-friendliness and offers Cash for Scrap Cars Sunshine Coast with recycled automotive parts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful to see a local touch in your blog. By the way, have you ever considered exploring a unique angle for your readers? Like Used Car Parts In Sydney this could be an interesting addition to your blog's repertoire, aligning with the eco-conscious trends gaining traction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Piccolo Me delivery review is a delightful read for foodies, providing insights into their tempting menu. Speaking of convenience, for those in Brisbane looking to sell their cars effortlessly, consider checking out cash for cars disposal Brisbane – a hassle-free solution for a lucrative selling experience. Now, back to the food adventures!




    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Woek
    Hassle free cash for cars service Canberra wide cash for cars canberra

    ReplyDelete