Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Australian Hotel


I came here for a few drinks on my birthday because you can book a table and there's a good variety of beers here.  As I was getting tipsy, I decided it was best to eat. I stole a slice of pizza from one friend and I stole a slice from another friend.  Super cheesey, filling and exotic.  I did not enjoy the emu pizza as much as the kangaroo pizza.

I think the pizza is great if you are a tourist or quite drunk. 



Click to add a blog post for The Australian Hotel on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

    BBQ cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning Pyrmont

    ReplyDelete