Monday 20 April 2015

Work in Progress, Sydney CBD


Work in Progress has the decore similar to a teenage's garage who had been heavily graffiti-ed. I think it took a decade off my mental thinking as I siped on my shiraz. It's actually quite a nice escape from all the other local watering holes in the Sydney CBD. However how long will this bar exist?

This is a pop-up bar by Merivale which is still open due to popular demand for now. Watch this space!  This blog is a few months in delay so the menu seems to have evolved however I believe I just ordered off the bar menu. I need to go back to try more of the menu!

I couldn't resist some curly french fries with aioli at $9.50. Salty, crunchy and curly. What more would you need with a few drinks?



I also ordered the prawn, chorizo and chickpea salad with preserved lemon dressing ($18ish). It was a very tasty salad with big king prawns (below). This salad balanced out all the curly fries I ate. So check it out before it's closed down. 

Location: 50 King St, Sydney CBD

Opening Hours: The bar is open Monday to Friday, noon to late, with the kitchen taking orders from 12-3pm and 6-10pm.



Work in Progress on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    Spring cleaning North Manly
    End of lease cleaning Southern Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written Everything You Need To Know About CBD Gummies

    ReplyDelete