Sunday 7 August 2016

Tenko Mori Ramen House, Sydney CBD



It's colder weather so I'm starting to crave noodle soup dishes for lunch. I catch up with my friend Jakub and we decide to go to Tenko Mori.



There's a slight line up as I arrive at a bit past 12pm. You choose a base ramen or rice dish and then like Menya Mappen, you pick additional sides. I opt for the butter corn Ramen at a regular size.


I decide that I don't want any fried side dishes but they always look tempting. Instead I opt for some seaweed and a potato salad because I like a bit of variation in texture in my sides.



I can't quite imagine what a buttery ramen tastes like but now I know! It's literally a big dash of corn and butter which I really like. The ramen noodles and the broth warm me up. The broth is a miso based broth.


My friend Jakub goes for the Karaage Chicken Ramen. The chicken softens a little as it's in the ramen broth but he still enjoys it. Overall Tenko Mori Ramen House is a nice cheap and cheerful eatery. 

Price: Lunch for under $10 that warms you up. Thumbs up.

Location: 16/501 George st, Sydney (near Town Hall)


Opening Hours: 11:30am to 10:00pm



Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: N.A
Atmosphere: 6/10
Value: 8/10





Tenkomori Ramen House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Cleaners from a trustworthy relationship to do your move out cleaning is an ideal decision and now you don't have to worry over your home End of lease cleaning Randwick | Bond cleaning Randwick | End of lease cleaning Newtown amazing and stunning. I appreciated it so much and thank you for a marvelous article, it helped me a ton.

    ReplyDelete