Saturday 13 August 2016

Kao Kao, Sydney


To be honest, I accidently walked into Kao Kao. I caught up with an old work colleague and we were so busy chatting, we had actually intended to head into the ramen restaurant next store but it was too late. We had sat down.


I'm confused as I look at the menu then it dawns on me that i'm in the wrong restaurant. Kao Kao is a fusion restaurant of Korean and Chinese food. It's located right near World Square. To save face, we order anyway.

There are lunch specials. We agree to share and order a spicy seafood noodle soup for $15. 


It's a generous portion of noodle soup and it's quite spicy. Perhaps a bit too spicy for my palette. Those Koreans really know how to spice it up. The noodles are spaghetti-like and there's a few pieces of seafood. I also order the dumplings $9 for 5 dumplings. There are 5 rectangular dumplings and they are very crunchy. They are not bad but not quite like any other dumplings I've had.

Overall, this place is not bad. I'm not sure if I'd come back as there's a lot of competition in the area and of similar price point.


Kao Kao Korean Fusion Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment