Thursday 20 February 2014

The Point Deli - Mc Mahon's Point

My friend and I love this place for lunch. It's a fresh, cosy little cafe that serve really well presented, fresh food.  For about $12, you can eat something funky fresh, healthy and enjoy the welcoming environment.  It's about a 10 minute walk from the main part of North Sydney.

They have different food every time I go there. On these two specific occasions I found the corn fritter and lamb salad.  It tasted homely, fresh and delicious.  The other time, I had the bacon and leek frittata with the spicy chickpea salad.  It was filling and tasted very fresh and warming.  Team up lunch with a nice out hot chocolate and you might be in heaven.

Lunch for me generally costs about $12 or about $15 with the hot chocolate!!

Corn Fritter with Lamb Salad
Bacon and Leek Vegetable Frittata and Chickpea Salad

The Point Deli on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment