Wednesday 19 February 2014

Yatai Bento, West Ryde, Sydney

I have been to Tatsuya a million times and because it's so consistent, I haven't really given Yatai much of an opportunity to shine.  I decided to give it a go and try its lunch special.  I walked in at 2pm and it was quiet, clean and filled with brown furniture.

I was pleasantly surprised with my bento lunch box.  It was a good size and the beef was delicious! The sashimi was average.  I prefer Tatsuya sashimi but I guess when you factor in value than Yatai is definitely competitive.  The staff are lovely too.

It left a good impression on me.  I'd go back here.  I love Japanese food!!!

Prices: Lunch specials are $9.90 or $11.90.  Other mains are around $12-15

Wooden feel

Sashimi with Beef, rice and cabbage salad



  Yatai Bento on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment