Thursday 13 November 2014

Provence By Antoine, Concord


Provence by Antoine is a slice of posh in the suburbs. Tucked away in a quiet street in Concord, you could say it's a hidden gem. The food absolutely exceeded my expectations and I had a great time.

With French cuisine expect very rich flavours with a touch of fat. I started the meal with the roasted garlic and herb baguette at $7. Ton the bread was soft on the buttery herb-like areas and perfectly crunchy on the outside.


For mains, there was the Pork Belly at $32. The confit cooked Pork Belly was served with apple and sweet onion puree, granny smith and celeriac remoulade. The Pork Belly was perfectly cooked and the rich puree just added that special touch. A great dish.

I also ordered the Lamb Shoulder. From Riverina Region, the 12 hours slowly braised lamb shoulder was accompanied with carrot and star anise, mint relish and reduced jus. A little bit of posh at $32. The lamb naturally melted in my mouth and there were delicious fatty lamb parts. A touch of rich but yummy.

Prices: $ 32ish for mains

Location: 50 Mortlake St, Concord in Surburbia



Provence By Antoine on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    BBQ cleaning Sydney
    End of lease cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete