Sunday 2 November 2014

Buderim Ginger - Ginger Net


The Ginger Net has some amazing products for all you ginger lovers! 

At the product launch, I popped in it was a beeline to the Ginger Beer. I’m actually quite a ginger beer fan – and this version definitely lived up to expectations – it packs a decent ginger punch, and just the right amount of refreshing bubbles. Gotta love the classic sleek packaging and the sexy ginger gal in the background!

The food surprise of the night (picture below) was awaiting on the second floor – awaiting upstairs was the ultimate ginger dessert heaven with a lolly table full of ginger treats and cute lil ginger gnomes working their magic. The ginger popcorn with sweet caramelized pieces of ginger were moreish and by far my fave, though I managed to fit in my dessert stomach ginger cupcakes, ginger candy sticks, and chocolate and ginger marmalade tarts which packed a good zing and broadened my dessert horizons.


The festivities continued with a fun Ginger dress-up photo booth, a make-up bar where they applied a cute lil ginger streak to my hair, bowling, and then turned up the heat with a ginger doing some amazing fire-twirling and fire-breathing – hot!!

So all in all a fabulous fun rebrand launch - It wasn’t till I took home a fun goodie bag I realised the broad range of Buderim ginger products on offer. The Ginger Bears I highly recommend  along with the Naked Ginger – I ate these straight like a lolly and when was sick recently threw a few into my honey lemon tea like ginger marshmellows.

You can buy direct from their funky new website and their Ginger Factory.


I’m a big kid so I was pretty excited to learn that their Ginger Factory on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland is actually open to the public, with tours, cute rides and even ginger gardens. Will have to check that out next time I’m up there.

Overall an extremely fun night and rebrand – I applaud Buderim’s Ginger’s playfulness and whilst staying true to some great flavours and products. Love that Buderim is a proud Aussie brand for over 40 years and hopefully many more. #Goginger


We were greeted outside with a funky ginger truck welcome party which set the fun and funky scene. I snapped a pic of another guy that looked more than ecstatic to be surrounded by a group of gorgeous ginger gals.



Note: I was invited as a guest of the exciting launch of an exciting rebrand for Buderim Ginger Beer and its broad range of ginger products – I walked in not quite sure what to expect, though boy was I in for a treat!  Buderim Ginger managed to spice up my Tuesday night by mixing a concoction of all things sexy, spicy and ginger, with a dash of fun old school nostalgia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment