Sunday 2 November 2014

Blue Diamond Brasserie, Kiama

The 37% rating on Blue Diamond Brasserie is unfair. I quite enjoyed the variety at the breakfast buffet at the Blue Diamond Brasserie.  I stayed at the Sebel for a few days and thoroughly enjoyed eating pancakes from their pancake machine, eating yoghurt with fresh fruit, and my favourite (below) includes beans, mushrooms, hashbrown and english muffins. 


I've also had dinner at the Blue Diamond Brasserie which wasn't too bad. I would probably suggest going to Sea Breeze for dinner instead. The steak (below) was good and the other components of mash, sweet potato and mushrooms were good too but didn't quite work well together.


The apple crumble with ice cream was more like a deconstructed apple crumble (below) and was nice enough. But the chocolate mousse was amazing! It was a small portion but just enough to satisfy your chocolate needs.



The Sebel Hotel also has some great views and I suggest you go for a quick walk towards the blow hole. 




Blue Diamond Brasserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment