Thursday 20 August 2015

Five Points Burgers, North Sydney



I arrived at five points burgers before noon and got in line behind many office workers in North Sydney. I waited 30 minutes to order and the smell coming from the kitchen was making me drool.  I waited another 15 minutes for my food. 

If you can deal with the crowds of people, get there and try to get a table at the window or there is a larger share table at the back of the restaurant. I see a lot of customers order the take away burgers. All of the waiting really builds up the anticipation and I am absolutely starving!


I order the Bronx Burger at $12.5 with a side of beer battered chips at $4. The Bronx Burger was so delicately delicious. The grilled beef pattie is well salted with double cheese, tomato sauce, pickles, american mustard, aioli, bacon, onion jam and iceberg lettuce.

It was just jam packed with flavour. The beef was well salted and all the other flavours of bacon, american mustard, cheese coming together like a party in my mouth. I can understand why all the bloggers are saying this is Sydney's Best Burger. It was a great experience.

The chips were perfection. Crunchy and salty. Delicious. The milkshakes are nice too, a nice tough to the take away meal.

Prices: $12 ish for burgers, $4 for chips
Location: 124 Walker St, North Sydney, Enter via Berry St
Opening Hours:  Monday to Friday, 11:30am to 5:30pm. Thursday and Friday open until Thursday (This is recently in late 2015).

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 

Food: 10/10 for Casual Eateries 
Customer Service: 6/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10


Click to add a blog post for Five Points Burgers on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment