Monday 3 August 2015

Din Tai Fung, Westfield CBD

Delicious and consistent - I absolutely love the Din Tai Fung chain. Was my Westfield experience as good as the others?


I think Din Tai Fung is the most consistent, high quality Chinese Eatery that you can get. Price slightly varies from venue but the food is amazingly consistent. The Westfield Din Tai Fung was extremely busy but delivered the same amazing, delicious results in my experience.

It's a guilty pleasure that does add up as most of my lunches will add up to $20 or more for my usual array of dumplings starting with the Xiao Long Bao (4 pieces), the shrimp and pork wonton in chili sauce (4 dumplings), the shrimp and pork dumplings fried (usually served with mayonnaise, 4 dumplings) and finally a soy bean drink.

The Star City Pyrmont chain and the North Sydney Din Tai Fung have repeatedly brought me lots of joy. I love it. An absolute 5/5 for me. The Westfield Din Tai Fung keeps the dumpling dream a live.

Click to add a blog post for Din Tai Fung on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment