Friday 7 August 2015

Sakura, North Sydney

Sakura is a reasonably priced Japanese eatery in North Sydney



Sakura is a Japanese Eatery on Miller st in North Sydney. It is very popular with many local office workers and I always try to get there early to get a table. The menu is very reasonably priced and if you have time for an hour lunch then I'd definitely recommend dropping by.

I ordered the Teriyaki Chicken set for $12. The set comes with a side of rice and miso soup. The chicken is well flavoured in teriyaki sauce and I enjoyed the Japanese salad. It's a nice tasting meal and reasonably priced meal for what you get.

For the more hungry, you may opt for a bento box for $20. With your choice of protein on rice, you also get sushi, sashimi, tofu, crunchy spring rolls and gyoza as well as salad. Everything was well prepared. If you are willing to spend an extra $5, I'd suggest heading to Rengaya for a bento box instead (which also has a small udon).


Prices: From $12 to $20 per person

Location: Shop 905/225 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060


Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining
Customer Service: 7/10 
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10 

Click to add a blog post for Sakura on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.
    carpet steam cleaning Randwick
    carpet steam cleaning Botany

    ReplyDelete