Monday 28 March 2016

Naked Duck, Darling Park


QUACK QUACK! WATCH OUT FOR THE NAKED (Wooden) DUCK. Naked Duck is a cafe in Darling Park which keeps quite busy full of tourists and office workers.


Quack quack. The Naked Duck is packed on weekdays full of office workers. You'll see the coffee line that extends all the way outside of the cafe sometimes. Quack Quack. The coffee girls are super friendly. I'm a regular so they know my chai latte order. Order at the menu and collect your naked duck number.  This is only a weekday cafe so you can't visit on the weekend.

I've been here a few times. On this particular occasion,  I order the simply eggs ($10, top photo) which is eggs your choice served with organic sourdough bread. I choose poached eggs with sourdough bread. The eggs were perfectly poached. My colleague gets the scrabbled eggs which she devours and says it's delicious (also $10, below). Breakfast is served until 11am. You can get fancier breakfasts with salmon, bacon and other goodies for around $15-16.


A few other times, I've come down for a bit of a treat. I opt for a custard cinnamon donut and a classic chocolate donut. The treats were good. The donuts were a bit bready but perhaps I've been eating too many cronuts. I wish they had cronuts. 



Drop by for a casual breakfast or lunch if you work nearby. They also have locations in other parts of the city and Mascot if you don't work near Darling Quarter. Remember, they are only open on weekdays.

Prices: $15-$20ish for breakfast or lunch

Location: 14/1-5 Harbour St, Sydney 2000



Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for Casual Dining
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 7/10
Value: 7/10





The Naked Duck Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. I am especially dazzled with your article and I am upbeat that I am related with your site, No doubt you are serving the people professionally.End of lease cleaning services in sydney | Bond cleaning Sydney. concerning cleaning companies you did it in the correct way End of lease House cleaning. Keep it up and sharing your experiences...i appreciate your work,,I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading i think it may be help all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank for your time of this wonderful blog read about cleaning!!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and subscribed to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    Spring cleaning Surry hills
    End of lease cleaning Sydney CBD
    End of lease cleaning Southern Suburbs

    ReplyDelete