Thursday 17 March 2016

Paragon Hotel, Circular Quay

Paragon Hotel has been around for yonks and I've been there for many drinks but I try their food for the first time.

Paragon Hotel is located in Circular Quay, across from Custom's house and McDonalds. There's a splatter of either really pricey food in Circular Quay or fast food in the area and I think Paragon is a nice medium for those who are saving their $ but want to sit down to a decent lunch.

Head upstairs to the Paragon for some comfortable seating. I order the $17 classic steak sandwich (top photo and below). It's a generous portion of chips along with a thinly cooked steak with the trimmings on a focaccia bread.



I also order the Grilled Barramundi $22, below which sits on a bed of fries and is accompanied with a salad and a tartar sauce. I think this is a generous side of chips and portion of fish. Overall, I had a nice meal at Paragon and would recommend if you are around and looking for a pub meal.


Prices: $20ish per main

Location: 1 Loftus St, Sydney

Summary: Lisa's Rating: 
Food: 7/10 for casual dining 
Customer Service: 8/10
Atmosphere: 8/10
Value: 7/10







Paragon Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this awesome information. I liked the way you presented your information. I enjoy reading this blog which includes lots of helpful information its very interesting and amazingThis article is so incredible! Much obliged to you for sharing this great data.Bond cleaning bondi | Bond cleaning Mosman. I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts Cleaning Services Sydney. I enjoyed the manner in which you exhibited your data. I appreciate perusing this blog which incorporates bunches of supportive data its exceptionally intriguing and amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so far the best from the rest. Thank you for sharing! tree service Bella Vista

    ReplyDelete